When the temperature soars in the summer and dips below freezing in the winter, it’s nice to have a vehicle with an A/C and heating system you can rely on. But just like any other part of your vehicle, these systems can wear out over time. Suddenly, your cool air is warm and your heater pushes out nothing but cool air.
If your car’s heating and A/C system is on the fritz, it’s time to call South Park Service Center.
Warning Signs of a Failing Heating and A/C System
If your vehicle’s heating and cooling system is in need of repair, you’ll probably notice one or more of the following signs:
- Your A/C is blowing warm air, or air that is only slightly cooler than the air outside.
- The cabin won’t heat up in colder weather, or only heats up slightly.
- The air from your heating or cooling system smells musty, moist or mildew-like.
- The defroster isn’t working properly, or is blowing dirty air.
- The vents don’t push out much air – even on the highest setting.
- The heat and A/C only work when you’re driving – not when you’re idling.
- Your heating system is blowing cold air, and your A/C is blowing hot air.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it’s time to get your vehicle’s heating and cooling system repaired.
Why A/C & Heating Repair is Important
Your vehicle’s heating and A/C systems wear out over time. Hoses can leak and get clogged if they are not serviced properly. When this happens, your heating and cooling systems can stop working altogether, or in the very least, work inefficiently.
Routine maintenance and repairs can help ensure that your vehicle’s cabin is comfortable for all passengers.
Trust South Park Service Center with Your A/C & Heating Repairs
At South Park Service Center, our technicians have the experience and skill to repair your vehicle’s heating and A/C unit right the first time.
When you bring your car in, we’ll check:
- The cooling system pressure
- The interior and blower
- The A/C system for refrigerant leaks
- For damage and cracks that may be causing inefficiencies or failures
- The compressor belt
- Radiant coolant levels as well as the thermostat, hoses and pressure cap
Don’t wait until peak season to get your heating repaired and A/C system repaired. Schedule your A/C repair today!